- IMAGO DEI; (icons and articles)
- BELMONT ABBEY, OUR MOTHER HOUSE
- PACHACAMAC MONASTERY - OUR MONASTERY
- HOLY RESURRECTION MONASTERY
- SITE MAP OSB: BENEDICTINE ORDER
- LEARN OR PREPARE PLAINCHANT: THE WHOLE GRADUAL ONLINE
- A WONDERFUL ORTHODOX CONVENT: ST ELIZABETH'S CONVENT, MINSK
- ECCLESIAL PEACE: This website and "Monks and Mermaids" belong to one another.
EXPAND YOUR READING!!
"Today the concept of truth is viewed with suspicion, because truth is identified with violence. Over history there have, unfortunately, been episodes when people sought to defend the truth with violence. But they are two contrasting realities. Truth cannot be imposed with means other than itself! Truth can only come with its own light. Yet, we need truth. ... Without truth we are blind in the world, we have no path to follow. The great gift of Christ was that He enabled us to see the face of God".Pope Benedict xvi, February 24th, 2012
The Church is ecumenical, catholic, God-human, ageless, and it is therefore a blasphemy—an unpardonable blasphemy against Christ and against the Holy Ghost—to turn the Church into a national institution, to narrow her down to petty, transient, time-bound aspirations and ways of doing things. Her purpose is beyond nationality, ecumenical, all-embracing: to unite all men in Christ, all without exception to nation or race or social strata. - St Justin Popovitch
Important Christian Literature
- "Cyberdesert" the Fathers on Prayer & the Christian Life
- "On Inmages" (Hilary of Poities John Damascene
- Abandonment to Divine Providence (Jean-Pierre de Caussade
- Ascent of Mount Carmel (John of the Cross)
- Augustine Baker (home page)
- Augustine Baker OSB "Sancta Sophia"
- Conferences of St John Cassian
- Confessions & Enchiridion (S> Augustine)
- Life of St Benedict (S. Gregory the Great)
- On St Symeon the New Theologian (i-pod)
- On the Gospel of St John and the "Epistle to the Hebrews (S. John Chrysostom)
- Paradise or Garden of the Holy Fathers vol. 1 (S. Athanasius)
- Paradise or Garden of the Holy Fathers vol.2. (S. Athanasius)
- Revelations of Divine Love (Julian of Norwich)
- Sermon on the Mount, Harmony of he Gospels, Sermons on the Gospels (S> Augustine)
- Spiritual Canticle of the Soul
- St Dionysius "Mystical Theology"
- St John of the Cross "The Dark Night of the Soul."
- The City of God (S. Augustine)
- The Cloud of Unknowing
- The Divine Names & Mystical Theology (S. Dionysius the Areopagite)
- The Inarnation (St Athanasius)
- The Life of St Teresa of Avila OCD
- The Practice of the Presence of God (Br Lawrence)
- The Rule of S. Benedict
- Works of Suplicius Severus, S. Vincent of Lerins, and S. John Cassia
Orthodox Monasteries Throughout The World
Benedictine Order -website
Orthodox Monasticism in Patristic and Monastic Studies
My Blog List
Why Should an Orthodox Christian be Interested in Daniel Berrigan? - by Jim Forest A friend who thinks of the Catholic Church as the oldest form of Protestantism recently asked, “Why should an Orthodox Christian be intereste...4 days ago
Important Information To Consider Regarding 'The Shack' UPDATED March 27th - From the Lighthouse Archive for the ‘The Shack’ Category NEW BOOKLET – The Shack and Its New Age Leaven “The Shack,” TBN, and the New Age Letter to the Ed...9 months ago
Over 9,000 people killed, 20,000 wounded during conflict in Donbas — UN - GENEVA, /TASS/. More than 9,000 people — both civilians and military, have been killed and over 20,000 have been wounded as a result of the conflict ...1 year ago
Fr. Seraphim Rose on the Characteristics of the “New Man” - What, more realistically, is this “mutation,” the “new man”? He is the rootless man, discontinuous with a past that Nihilism has destroyed, the raw materia...2 years ago
Monasterio de la Encarnacion, Pachacamac - Lurin, LIMA
- ► 2017 (100)
- ► 2016 (147)
- ► 2015 (186)
- ► 2014 (162)
- ► 2013 (250)
- MARY, MEDIATRIX OF GRACES?
- AN ORTHODOX VIEW OF PAPAL PRIMACY
- CHRIST THE HIGH PRIEST OF THE LIVING TEMPLE by Mar...
- THE MYSTERY OF THE JESUS PRAYER
- ADAM, EVE, AND SETH: PNEUMATOLOGICAL REFLECTIONS O...
- HOMILY FOR THE SOLEMNITY OF THE NATIVITY OF ST JOH...
- THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION AND THE ORTHODOX CHURCH ...
- [Irenikon] Compunction
- THE CHURCH IS ONE by A.S. Khomiakov
- ON BAPTISM: IMMERSED IN THE FATHER, THE SON AND HO...
- THE HOLY SPIRIT by Sergei V. Bulgakov
- ABBOT PAUL OF BELMONT PREACHES AT BRECON ANGLICAN ...
- ADDRESS OF METROPOLITAN HILARION ALFEYEV TO THE 5O...
- THE HEART OF JESUS AS TENDER MERCY by John of Ford...
- POPE PIUS XII ON DEVOTION TO THE SACRED HEART
- ST GERTRUDE OF HELFTA
- BLESSED JOHN TAULER, CONTEMPORARY OF ST GREGORY PA...
- ASCENT AND TRANSFORMATION
- CORPUS CHRISTI: MEDITATION ON THE REAL PRESENCE BY...
- Balthasar, his Christology, and the Mystery of E...
- CORPUS CHRISTI: THE BREAD OF THE PRESENCE for Corp...
- THE TRADITIONAL CHRISTIANITY OF SOUTHERN INDIA: A ...
- GOOD SOUND MONASTICISM, EAST AND WEST.
- JUNE, MONTH OF THE SACRED HEART
- Tim Kelleher on the Niceno-Constantinopolitan Cree...
- ORTHODOXY'S WORSHIP
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2011 (300)
- ► 2010 (186)
- ► 2009 (47)